Frenchic Sugar Soap is specially formulated to clean and prepare all surfaces prior to painting.
For cleaning surfaces to be painted:
- Add approximately 1 part sugar soap to 4 parts warm water.
- Apply liberally using a sponge or absorbent cloth.
- Work from the bottom of the surface to the top to avoid run lines.
- Rinse with fresh water and allow to dry completely.
- Add approximately 1 part sugar soap to 10 parts warm water.
- Soak sponge or absorbent cloth in the solution and wring out so it does not drip. Wipe surface vigorously.
- Rinse with clean cold water.
Frenchic Concentrated Sugar Soap can be used to clean furniture from dirt and grime prior to painting.