Frenshimmers ~ Lustrous Metallic Ready Mixed Embellishment Paints!
Pearly Queen – Shimmering London royalty commanding a pearly presence. Silvery-pearl toned, shimmering lustre, you will want to use everywhere!
Smooth and densely pigmented lustrous metallic paint, formulated for adding shimmer and patina to your projects! Fun and simple to use for stunning effects - highlighting detail, edging, handles, mouldings, and more. Add glamour using stencils or masking tape and let your creativity take over! Eco-friendly, water-based and with minimal VOC content, suitable for interior or exterior use on a wide range of hard surfaces including wood furniture, laminate, metal, concrete, glass and leather. Available in 5 fabulous colours!
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Suitable for wooden furniture, and other hard surfaces - laminate, glass, hard plastic, ceramics, concrete metal, glass and fixed leather
- Minimal VOC content
- UKCA and EN71-3 certified (safe for use on children’s toys) EN713:2013+A3:2019
- Finish – lustrous, shimmering metallic
100ml will provide a single coat of up to 1m2. Additional coats may be required for a heavier effect
- Ensure surfaces are in suitable condition for painting - clean, dry, free from grease or penetrating substances, and in sound condition. If previously painted, remove loose or flaking paint
- Surface preparation required in addition to the above – clean with Sugar Soap, rinse and dry thoroughly
Application and drying
- Stir before each use
- Apply with a good quality brush
- Allow a minimum of 1 hour between coats
- Provide adequate ventilation when using. Wear suitable hand and face protection
Clean up and storage
- Reseal pot after use. Clean up any spills immediately with water. Wash brushes in warm, soapy water
- Do not store where the container could be subjected to dampness, frost, freezing, or high temperatures
- Dispose of contents in accordance with local and national legislation